For those of you keen to start investing in Bitcoins and other cryptos, it is imperative to know which exchanges and trading platforms you can trust. You will come across an overwhelming number of crypto investing sites and it is advisable to do some background research on their features, pros and cons, before you sign up with these. Besides, knowing about a bitcoin robot that helps you trade conveniently will be helpful when you have to manage all your investments. Robots save your time that you invest on trading and also the manual efforts you put in. Below are the top Bitcoin and crypto investing sites and exchanges.
Top 10 Bitcoin and crypto investing exchanges you can consider:
- Coinbase: This exchange is unarguably one of the most popular US-based exchanges today where you can invest with USD directly. Coinbase is known for its high-end security, its reputation of not having been hacked hitherto, and its impressive range of cryptos. You can but Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin, and more than thirty other tokens here.
- Gemini: This popular crypto investing site focuses on transparency and high-end security. This is where it stands out from the rest because of its strong focus on customer protection. This US-based company offers FDIC protection for your funds and has not been hacked so far. When you deposit $100 as you create an account here, you are entitled to a $10 bonus. Gemini is easy-to-use, straightforward and follows industry-leading security standards.
- eToro: This exchange has been popular in Europe and the UK, and now US customers are using it for crypto trades. eToro provides a wide range of crypto assets and you can even access a practice account to get started before investing in real-time. Go through this etoro bewertung for more details.
- BlockFi: This crypto investing platform is unique because it allows you to earn interest upon your holdings. You can borrow against what you own, instead of selling tokens and coins. So, BlockFi lets you get monthly interest on cryptos, borrow against them, and trade coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, USDC, and Litecoin.
- Kraken: This crypto investing exchange is one of the safest and oldest exchanges known for its impressive selection of tokens and coins for investment purposes. Kraken lets you trade in risky tokens and DOGE coins. It pays reward for staked coins and provides advanced tools like futures and margin trading.
- Crypto.com: This exchange is one of the rapidly growing exchanges originating from Hong Kong; it provides ample support for its US-based clients. With crypto.com, you can enjoy access to more than 90 tokens and coins globally and about 50 if you stay in the US. Crypto.com provides impressive rates on crypto saving accounts although its functions are available only vis-à-vis an app at the moment.
- Binance: Binance is known for its low transaction fees, features that cater to experienced traders and perfect place for trading currencies like Neo and Cardano. This robust trading site is a tad difficult to use but the mobile app is impressive.
- Robinhood: This exchange is known for offering free crypto trades; you can get free shares of stocks when you sign up on Robinhood. This free investing app lets you access crypto trades, stocks, and other investment options. It offers after-hours trading and margin trading.
- Bitcoin IRA: This crypto platform combines features of an exchange and a wallet and is slightly distinct from others because you can exchange currency here. This all-in-one platform lets you trade cryptos from IRA; you may transfer an existing IRA into a Bitcoin IRA and engage in 24/7 crypto trading.
- Bisq: This decentralized Bitcoin exchange allows you to buy or sell BTC in exchange for cryptos and fiat currencies. Individuals can interact online with one another directly and there is no need for third-party exchange services.